July 28

"It's S-H-O-W-T-I-M-E-!"
Good evening, everyone, and welcome to the final class of Computer English 2006! It has been a pleasure being your teacher, and I hope everyone has learned something useful during this course.
By all means, please keep practicing your English by posting comments to your blogs and by visiting some of the Web sites introduced on the right side of our homepage. I hope you will return to SGU Community College to study again someday.
Tonight, we are going to present our PowerPoint slideshows to the class. Everyone has been working very hard to make an attractive slideshow, and I'm sure we will all enjoy watching and listening to your presentations about a favorite movie.
After your presentation, please try making a short multimedia movie of your own at the dfilm or zimmertwins site. Or, if you would like to work on something else, that's okay too. As always, please ask if you have any questions.
Finally, I would like to take a group picture at the end of class. Please prepare your best smile :-))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home