July 7

"Good evening!"
This morning I looked through everyone's class blogs and saw that Michiyo, Mika, Tetsuji, and Yasue have written posts about the ELLLO exercises. Nice work, and great use of pictures for decoration! I'm glad that you could understand what the native speakers were saying in English, and hope you will visit that site again. Perhaps you could demonstrate some of the exercises you did to other class members this evening.
Tonight, I would like you to "polish" your Creative Stimulus stories by removing any questions and the numbers from your answers. Your story should be one long paragraph without any breaks (I will show you). Then, we will add an audio controller to your story to playback the messages we recorded last week. It should be interesting to hear your characters talk!
Finally, on the first night of class, everyone filled out an information sheet. Some of you had special requests about things you wanted to learn in this course, such as how to safely shop online, etc. During tonight's class I will try to help you with your request, so please ask!--Bob

1 Comments:
Hi! Bob! I'm Yasue.
Thank you for your comment in my blog.
Were the comments from stranger in my blog 'meiwaku mail'? Oh, I didn't know. I was going to reply them. How did you judge them?
Anyway, I have to change my setting of my blog.
Thank you, Bob. Good night!!
Post a Comment
<< Home